The Maltese islands are located in the middle of the Mediterranean sea, enjoying sunny weather for 300 days in the year.
Rental properties in Malta and Gozo are well-sought after for travellers, locals as well as any individual looking to relocate to the islands. Chestertons offers a large variety of houses of character, apartments, villas and penthouses for rent for both short and long term in multiple localities.
At Chestertons, we provide services for residential lettings as well as commercials lettings, assisting all our clients with the renting and leasing of their properties. We understand that no one client is the same and that every individual has their own specific requirements. Our team specialising in rentals know it can be difficult to find the right property, so with their skills and experience in the real estate industry in Malta and their determination to find the right property for you, we will provide all the guidance, up-to-date information and relevant advice necessary for keeping both landlords and tenants satisfied.
Your first step is to let us know what you are seeking in a rental property and once we know what you require, the second step is accompanying you with viewings that we have set up for a select number of available properties especially for you. Since the rental industry is very fast-paced in Malta and Gozo, many tenants make an arrangement the very same day of the viewing to book their stay.
If you have a property to let, we offer the services of:
- Uploading your property on the Chestertons website
- Taking photos of your property and uploading them onto the Chestertons website
- Listing your property with all Chestertons branches in Malta
- Listing your property with the Chestertons International branch and website (where applicable)
- Provide you with the relevant and up-to-date information on procedures and expenses
Our objective is your satisfaction. We promise to:
- Keep in touch regularly via the most convenient channels
- Provide you with feedback after a viewing
- Assist you through the negotiations
Speak to one of our experienced property negotiators to set up a meeting to discuss what you are after (+356) 79284217 or email us on email@example.com